Hey-ya!

After reviewing about places and food, I decided to review about skin care and make-up products too! I know there are sooo many blogs reviewing about make ups and skin care products nowadays, but I hope this blog will be a better blog to be trusted. :)

[NOTE] I am not selling the products or even getting paid to give a review.

BRTC Blemish Recover Balm BB Cream

So I have just bought this one from an online shop. It is a trusted one in my country, with relatively lower price than the other shops. I bought the BB Cream for IDR 208,000, along with the bonus, Green Tea Stem Cell Mask (will be reviewed later).


It has SPF 28, clearly enough for Indonesia's tropical weather and UV exposure. It also claimed to reduce red spots and exfoliate dead skin, which is perfect for sensitive skin. Another claim that made me buy this product is the sebum control.

I have tried Jasmine water BB Cream from BRTC before, and I can say this two have similar shade, yet different sensation.


This one doesn't feel like cream. It is quite sleek, without the 'wet' sensation. I think it proves the feature of sebum control. The only complexion that this cream offers, is quite white and it gives my skin a fresh color. This BB smells like medicine (or Green Tea Oil, that's what people say). The smell is quite strong, and this might not be good for people who does not like the smell. But it's not a big deal for me.



After the application, your skin will look a bit pale. However, give it 5-10 minutes, then the oxidation process will start and it gives you the better shade. The coverage is medium to high. It covers almost all small flaws, like black spots.



The finish result: semi matte. It still have that glowing effect even though it is not sticky like other BB Creams. I used it for about 4 hours (plus compact powder) and it has no sign of break outs. After four hours, it starts to get glowy, but not sticky. 

+ :
- Not sticky
- no break outs
- sebum control
- good coverage
- glowy effect
- good complexion color

- :
- pricey
- medicine smell


Possibility of buying again: Yes!

Rate: 4 / 5